CA Privacy Rights
CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT
Our Policy on "Do Not Track" Signals under the California Online Protection Act ("CalOPPA")
We do not support Do Not Track ("DNT"). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser. We may track consumers’ online activities over time and across third-party Web sites or online services. As we mentioned elsewhere, you can modify your browser’s settings to change its acceptance of tracking technologies.
Third parties may collect data that relates to you. We cannot control third parties’ responses to do-not-track signals or other such mechanisms. Third parties’ use of data relating to you and responsiveness to do-not-track signals is governed by their respective privacy policies.
Your California Privacy Rights
California residents are afforded certain rights related to their information under state law. Ionfaucet aims to take reasonable steps to allow California residents to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Information, and exercise other rights available under applicable law. Ionfaucet informs you that, where applicable under relevant law, individuals may be entitled to the following:
- Right to Access / Disclosure: to have access to your Personal Information upon simple request – that is, you may receive a copy of such data upon receipt of a verifiable request, along with other information related to the collection or processing.
- Disclosure of Direct Marketers: to have access upon simple request, and free of charge, the categories and names of addresses of third parties that have received Personal Information for direct marketing purposes. Please see the "Direct Marketers Disclosure" section below for more information.
- Collecting, Selling, Sharing, or Disclosing Personal Information: upon receipt of a verifiable request, to obtain a list of:
- The specific pieces of your Personal Information Ionfaucet holds;
- The categories of Personal Information collected about you, sold to third parties, or disclosed to third parties for business purposes;
- The categories of Personal Information sold within the last 12 months;
- The categories of sources from which Personal Information is collected;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling Personal Information; and
- The categories of third parties with whom Personal Information is shared, sold, or disclosed for a business purpose.
- Right to Opt-Out of the Sale of Personal Information: California residents have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act ("CCPA") to opt-out of the sale of their Personal Information under certain circumstances. As noted elsewhere, however, Ionfaucet does not sell individuals’ Personal Information.
- Right to Deletion / "Right to be Forgotten": to obtain the deletion of your Personal Information in the situations set forth by applicable data protection law and upon receipt of a verifiable request.
- Right to Data Portability: to have your Personal Information directly transferred by us to a third-party processor of your choice (where technically feasible; may be limited to situations when processing is based on your consent).
- Right to Non-Discrimination. As defined under relevant law, you have a right to non-discrimination in the Services or quality of Services you receive from us for exercising your rights.
Please contact us at the information in "Contact Us" Section below in relation to exercising these rights. Note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
Direct Marketers Disclosures
If you are a California resident, you have the right to request information from us regarding the manner in which we share certain categories of Personal Information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes, in addition to the rights set forth above. Under California law, you have the right to send us a request at the designated address listed below to receive the following information:
- The categories of information we disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year;
- The names and addresses of the third parties that received the information; and
- If the nature of the third party’s business cannot be determined from their name, examples of the products or services marketed.
To make such a request, please provide sufficient information for us to determine if this applies to you, and attest to the fact that you are a California resident. Please also provide a current California address for our response. You may make this request in writing to us at the below address. Any such request must include "California Privacy Rights Request" in the first line of the description, and include your name, street address, city, state and ZIP code. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year, and we are not required to respond to requests made by means other than through the address provided for this purpose below.
Note that responsive information may be provided in a standardized format that is not specific to you.
While Ionfaucet encourages you to take advantage of the personalized services on the Websites, you can use most of Ionfaucet's online services without registering your information with Ionfaucet. You can change your information at any time by editing your profile. You may opt out of receiving promotional member marketing communications from Ionfaucet by calling 1-800-445-7502.
Links to Other Sites
All of our Services, including our Website, are intended for adult audiences, and are not meant to address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children"). As such, Children under 18 may not use our Website. If you are under 18, do not attempt to register for or use any of our Services, including our Website, and do not provide us any Personal Information about yourself.
Submitting a Verifiable Request to Ionfaucet
As mentioned above, California residents have certain rights to access, delete, or otherwise control the use, collection, and/or disclosure of their information. Ionfaucet will respond to an individual’s "verifiable request" to exercise his or her rights under such laws – that is, where Ionfaucet has received a request purporting to be from a particular individual, and Ionfaucet has been able to verify the individual’s identity. The need to verify an individual’s identity is critical to protecting your information, and ensuring that your information is not shared with anyone pretending to be you or someone who is not authorized to act as your agent on your behalf.
You may submit a verifiable request via our website or toll-free number, listed in the "How to Contact Us for CCPA Requests" section below, or as otherwise provided on our Website (if such means are available). Ionfaucet will ask you to provide information about yourself so that we can verify your identity as part of this process. This information may include your name, your address, your account information, and any other information deemed necessary by Ionfaucet to reasonably verify your identity, to ensure that your information is not shared with anyone impersonating you.
We may ask for additional information if we have difficulty confirming your identity. We will not share your information or honor other requests in those situations in which we are unable to confirm a request for your information is a "verifiable request."
Under California law a consumer can appoint an "authorized agent" to make certain verifiable requests upon their behalf, such as the right to know what information we collect about the consumer or to request deletion of the consumer’s information. Because the security and privacy of your information is paramount, we will ask that you identify and provide permission in writing for such persons to act as your authorized agent and exercise your applicable rights under California law in such situations. This may require us to contact you directly and alert you that an individual has claimed to be your agent and is attempting to access or delete your information. We will also independently verify your identity to ensure that an unauthorized person is not attempting to impersonate you and exercise your rights without authorization. We will not share your information or honor any other requests in those situations where you cannot or do not grant permission in writing for an identified authorized agent to act on your behalf, or where we cannot independently verify your identity.