Ionfaucet (“Ionfaucet”, “us”, “we”, or “our”) knows that you care how your information is used and shared. As part of our commitment to customer service, Ionfaucet strives to make you feel safe and comfortable doing business with us. Here are some guidelines Ionfaucet follows regarding our collection and use of your information – including your Personal Information – and our efforts to keep your Personal Information private. Ionfaucet reserves the right to modify this Privacy Statement at any time in our sole discretion.
This Privacy Statement informs you about how we collect, use, protect, and disclose your information when you visit and shop at the Ionfaucet family of websites at www.Ionfaucet.com, www.Ionfaucet.eu, (“Websites”), via the Ionfaucet mobile app or the Ionfaucet Pro mobile app (“Apps”), at our Ionfaucet retail stores across the United States (“Stores”), or when you use any of the other services that we may make available to you (collectively, “Services”). This Privacy Statement also informs you about certain choices and rights you have associated with your information, and how you can manage the privacy of your Personal Information. Please note that this Privacy Statement does not govern the practices of third parties, including our partners, third party service providers, and/or advertisers, even when those services are branded as, or provided on behalf of, Ionfaucet. Information collected from you by others, such as third-party websites that you access through links on the Website, are governed by those entities’ privacy policies. Please read such third party’s privacy policies carefully.
The data collection and use practices for the Ionfaucet Websites are largely similar to how Ionfaucet collects customer information when you visit the Apps or our Store locations. However, there may be some differences between how the App collects and uses your information, and how information is collected and used by the Websites or in Stores. These differences will be identified throughout this policy.
Information We Collect
Ionfaucet may collect certain personal information about you in order to provide and improve our Services to you. The following information describes the categories of personal information Ionfaucet may have collected in the preceding twelve months and the categories of sources from which that information may have been collected.
“Personal Information” means information about a particular individual or household that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, could be reasonably linked with, or could be used to directly or indirectly identify that person or household (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession). It may also include other information that may be associated with your Personal Information, such as Generic Information (defined below), location, preferences or interests, if that information can be used to identify you, your household, or your device.
Your Cookie Choices
How We Collect Your Information
Ionfaucet collects your information in a few ways: there is information that you give us, information we obtain through your use of our Services – including our Websites and Apps – and information we obtain from third parties.
I. Information You Give Us: We collect information that you decide to share with us. At times, we may require you to provide certain information – including Personal Information – in order to use certain parts of our Apps and Websites, fulfill your requests with us, or provide you with certain Services. For instance, we will require you to provide your name, address, and payment card information when you make a purchase through our Apps and Websites. We may require you to provide your name, email address or other contact information when you contact us with a question or comment. If you establish a Ionfaucet account with us, we may require you to provide your name, an email address and telephone number, and create a password to create your account. We will require you to provide your email address if you choose to sign up for our mailing list.
II. Information We Obtain When You Use Our Services: We collect certain information from you through your use of our Services, such as App and Website usage data and other Generic information. For instance, in using our Websites and Apps, we may collect information about the device you use to log into, access, and use the Websites and Apps. We may collect other Generic Information in relation to how you use our Websites, Apps, or other Services (for example, aggregate metrics on how often certain pages on our Websites or Apps are accessed and viewed).
- Location Information: We may ask you to provide your location information when you use our Apps or Websites, to provide store locations in proximity as well as certain App features and Services. You may choose to disable location tracking; however, certain functions of the Websites and Apps not work properly if you do not share your location.
- Aggregate Data: We may use other Generic information such as aggregate data in relation to how you use our Websites, Apps, or other Services.
- Other: We collect generic network information to assure the proper optimization for Website and App functionality.
We also may collect information through the use of cookie, pixel tags, or other technologies, as described above.
Certain information is collected when you use our Apps, that may not be collected when you use our Websites.
- Device Information and Settings: We may ask you to provide your location information when you use our Apps or Websites, to provide store locations in proximity as well as certain App features and Services. You may choose to disable location tracking; however, certain functions of the Websites and Apps not work properly if you do not share your location.
- Camera, Photos, and Media Files: As part of your experience, you can upload photos and images from your device to the Apps. In order to do so, the Apps may need to access or modify your camera, your photo gallery, or other parts of your device containing media files.
- Phone and Contacts: The Apps may request access to your device’s contacts. It may also need to access your device’s phone functions to directly call phone numbers and read phone status and identity.
III. Information We Obtain from Other Sources / Third Parties: We may also obtain information about you from third parties who help us provide our Services to you. For example, we may obtain information about your order or product return from our order fulfillment and delivery partners. We may also obtain some information from our marketing partners in order to inform you about products that we think you might be interested in. Finally, we may obtain information, including Generic Information and Business Information, that does not identify you directly, but which is used in a way that may transform the information into Personal Information. For instance, Ionfaucet may receive warranty or product recall information from a part manufacturer or distributor related to a product that you purchased from us. We may combine that general information with your information in our national warranty database or other systems to provide related services to you.
How We Use Your Information
Business & Other Purposes for Collection
Ionfaucet collects, processes, and uses your information to provide the Services that Ionfaucet makes available to you. We therefore collect your information for a variety of reasons, including:
- To perform a contract with you – including processing and fulfilling your Ionfaucet orders at our Website, Apps or at any of our Stores.
- To facilitate our business purposes in relation to the Services that we provide to you. These operational purposes may include but are not limited to:
- Undertaking tasks related to the operations of our Services including our Websites and Apps, including the placement of ads and/or providing customized content to our users;
- Maintenance and improvement of our Services, including the Websites and Apps;
- Detecting security incidents; and
- Debugging and repairing errors that impair the functionality of our Websites, Apps, or other Services.
- The collection is otherwise related to providing our Services to you. For example, we may collect your information:
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services, like our online “Chat Now!” function.
- To provide customer support to you and our other members, customers, and visitors.
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Services.
- To monitor the usage of our Services.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
- To help you find nearby Ionfaucet Store locations.
- To provide you with news (for instance, via a newsletter), special offers, marketing or promotional materials, and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired, or which we believe may be of interest to you, unless you have opted not to receive such information. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by contacting us at the contact information listed below, or by following the “unsubscribe” links in such email messages.
- To provide customized content to you on the Websites and Apps, and email messages we send you in connection with your use of the Websites and Apps, such as advertisements that may be selected for you based on your demographic information, interests, preferences, and purchase history.
- We may also use “automatically collected” information and “cookie” information to:
- personalize our services, such as remembering your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Websites or Apps;
- provide customized third-party advertisements, content, and information;
- monitor and analyze our effectiveness and third-party marketing activities;
- monitor aggregate usage metrics such as total number of visitors, pages viewed, etc.; and
- track your entries, submissions, and status in any promotions or other activities.
How We Disclose or Share Your Information
I. Why We Disclose Your Information: Ionfaucet may share customer Personal Information provided to Ionfaucet with third parties who provide services and products to Ionfaucet. Examples of ways in which your information may be used include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Order fulfillment – for instance, we will share your name, company name, and address with the companies that help us ship your order to you. We may also share information with our product suppliers.
- Redeeming Ionfaucet Gift Cards or Ionfaucet Merchandise Credits.
- Supporting our Ionfaucet Rewards and other customer loyalty programs.
- Marketing activities including direct mail and e-mail marketing efforts.
- Database cleaning, maintenance, and analysis.
- Customer experience enhancements.
- Warranty management.
- To investigate, protect against and help prosecute individuals responsible for malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity involving or affecting Ionfaucet, our Services, and/or our customers. This may include disclosures to law enforcement, prosecutors, and other entities to investigate potential criminal activity and other civil violations. To comply with applicable laws, in response to a lawful and enforceable request by a law enforcement, judicial, or other public authority, or in connection with an applicable legal obligation.
Ionfaucet also collects, stores, and uses aggregate data that does not contain Personal Information, such as demographics or statistical information. This aggregate data may be shared with and used by third parties to help Ionfaucet and its suppliers better understand and serve our customers.
II. Categories of Third Parties that Receive Personal Information: We share or otherwise disclose individuals’ and businesses’ personal information with the following categories of third parties. These third parties are granted access to your information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose:
- Service / Fulfillment Providers: We employ third party fulfillment, shipment, transportation, and/or delivery providers, companies, individuals, and agents under contract with Ionfaucet to facilitate and help us provide our Services to you (“Service Providers”). Such Service Providers perform tasks or functions on our behalf, provide fulfillment and other services, or assist us in analyzing how our Services are used or delivered. For instance, we will share your name and address with product suppliers and delivery companies as necessary to fulfill your orders with Ionfaucet. We pass on the payment card information that you provide to use either in store or online with our payment card processors to fulfill your order. We share your account information with those providers that help us manage our Ionfaucet Rewards and other customer loyalty programs. We also disclose information to our database and cloud storage providers that help us maintain our Website and other systems.
- Other Ionfaucet Entities: We may share or disclose your information to other entities in the Ionfaucet family.
- Marketing Partners: We may also from time to time provide your information to our marketing partners to help us provide information about our Services to you, including promotions or coupons we think you may be interested in. Often this information is masked in such a way that it does not directly identify you; however, we may share your Personal Information with such Marketing Partners on occasion.
III. Categories of Personal Information Disclosed for Business Purposes: Ionfaucet Pro is a business to business service for our commercial customers, and not for individual customers. Therefore, the majority of information shared is your Business Information or Generic Information as it relates to your role within your company. Additionally, we may share your Personal Information related to our business purposes outlined above. Most importantly, we need to share your name, your address, your payment information, the items you have requested to purchase, and any other information related your product order with those Fulfillment Providers necessary to complete your order (such as our payment card processor, and our shipment, transportation, and/or delivery providers). We may at times need to share certain Generic Information, such as your IP address and/or browser information, in relation to maintaining our Website, providing you with advertisement or other marketing or providing other Services. At times such Business Information or Generic Information may be used in a manner that may reasonably identify or be linked to you and qualify as Personal Information.
IV. Categories of Personal Information Sold: Ionfaucet is not in the business of selling its customers' Personal Information to others. Ionfaucet does not sell, rent or lease its customers' Business Information or Personal Information to third parties. Ionfaucet does not sell the Personal information of minors under 16 years of age.
Please note that a “sale” of Personal Information does not include those instances when such information is part of a merger, acquisition, or other transaction involving all or part of our business. If we sell all or part of our business or make a sale or transfer of assets or are otherwise involved in a merger or other business transaction, we may transfer your Personal Information to a third party as part of that transaction. If such transaction materially affects the manner in which your Personal Information is processed, we will notify you of such change prior to its implementation.
Ionfaucet will retain your Business Information and Personal Information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Privacy Statement. We will retain and use your Personal Information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes and enforce our legal agreements and policies, and other commercial, retail and/or marketing purposes.
Transfer of Data
Ionfaucet’s Services are offered and available to individuals in the United States of America. While our Websites and Apps are available for anyone who is interested in Ionfaucet and Ionfaucet Pro, we do not sell or make available any products, goods, or other services to individuals outside of the United States, including the European Union. Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Information, to United States and process it there. If you are located in the European Union, you should be aware that U.S. data protection laws are not deemed to be as adequate as those in the European Union. Your submission of such information represents your agreement to that transfer.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, and destruction, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. By using or Websites, Apps, and Services, you acknowledge that there are data security and privacy limitations inherent to the use of the Internet, and that the security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information exchanged between you and Ionfaucet, or between you and other related entities, cannot be guaranteed. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or that we store, and you do so at your own risk.
We use third-party payment processors to process any transactions you make with Ionfaucet, including via our Websites and Apps. The processing of those transactions is governed by the payment processors’ privacy statement and security practices. Ionfaucet is not responsible for the third-party payment processors’ data security practices.
Our Policy on “Do Not Track” Signals under the California Online Protection Act (“CalOPPA”)
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser. We may track consumers’ online activities over time and across third-party Web sites or online services. As we mentioned elsewhere, you can modify your browser’s settings to change its acceptance of tracking technologies.
Third parties may collect data that relates to you. We cannot control third parties’ responses to do-not-track signals or other such mechanisms. Third parties’ use of data relating to you and responsiveness to do-not-track signals is governed by their respective privacy policies.
Your California Privacy Rights
California residents are afforded certain rights related to their information under state law. Ionfaucet aims to take reasonable steps to allow California residents to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Information, and exercise other rights available under applicable law. Ionfaucet informs you that, where applicable under relevant law, individuals may be entitled to the following:
- Right to Access / Disclosure: to have access to your Personal Information upon simple request – that is, you may receive a copy of such data upon receipt of a verifiable request, along with other information related to the collection or processing.
- Disclosure of Direct Marketers: to have access upon simple request, and free of charge, the categories and names of addresses of third parties that have received Personal Information for direct marketing purposes. Please see the “Direct Marketers Disclosure” section below for more information.
- Collecting, Selling, Sharing, or Disclosing Personal Information: upon receipt of a verifiable request, to obtain a list of:
- The specific pieces of your Personal Information Ionfaucet holds;
- The categories of Personal Information collected about you, sold to third parties, or disclosed to third parties for business purposes;
- The categories of Personal Information sold within the last 12 months;
- The categories of sources from which Personal Information is collected;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling Personal Information; and
- The categories of third parties with whom Personal Information is shared, sold, or disclosed for a business purpose.
- Right to Opt-Out of the Sale of Personal Information: California residents have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) to opt-out of the sale of their Personal Information under certain circumstances. As noted elsewhere, however, Ionfaucet does not sell individuals’ Personal Information.
- Right to Deletion / "Right to be Forgotten": to obtain the deletion of your Personal Information in the situations set forth by applicable data protection law and upon receipt of a verifiable request.
- Right to Data Portability: to have your Personal Information directly transferred by us to a third-party processor of your choice (where technically feasible; may be limited to situations when processing is based on your consent).
- Right to Non-Discrimination: As defined under relevant law, you have a right to non-discrimination in the Services or quality of Services you receive from us for exercising your rights.
Please contact us at the information in “Contact Us” Section below in relation to exercising these rights. Note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
Rewards Programs with Ionfaucet
As part of our “Ionfaucet Rewards” rewards programs (collectively, “Rewards Programs”), we provide discounts and other incentives to individuals who enroll. When you sign up for any of our Rewards Programs, you can make purchases to earn credits and discounts on future purchases. We select and personalize coupons, promotions, and other discounts or offers, based on what you buy and the stores and e-commerce portals you may use. Signing up for the program indicates your consent to the use we need to identify the most relevant coupons, promotions, and other discounts or offers we present to you.
The information we gather about our Ionfaucet Rewards Program members enables us to deliver personalized offers and value to our customers, which helps us establish a relationship with our customers and improve the overall customer experience. The value that we pass on to you through our Rewards program and other promotions is not based in any way on the value of the data that you provide to us. Ionfaucet does not use this information for its own purposes other than providing you with your Rewards benefits and other promotions.
Participation in our Rewards Programs is voluntary. If you wish to opt out Rewards Programs after joining, you can login to your account or contact us via the contact information provided below to disenroll. While we will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights under CCPA, if you request deletion of your personal information associated with your Rewards Program account, we may not be able to send you personalized coupons, promotions, and other discounts or offers. For example, we may no longer be able to send or share with you personalized coupon mailers or personalized digital offers.
Direct Marketers Disclosures
If you are a California resident, you have the right to request information from us regarding the manner in which we share certain categories of Personal Information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes, in addition to the rights set forth above. Under California law, you have the right to send us a request at the designated address listed below to receive the following information:
- The categories of information we disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year;
- The names and addresses of the third parties that received the information; and
- If the nature of the third party’s business cannot be determined from their name, examples of the products or services marketed.
To make such a request, please provide sufficient information for us to determine if this applies to you and attest to the fact that you are a California resident. Please also provide a current California address for our response. You may make this request in writing to us at the below address. Any such request must include “California Privacy Rights Request” in the first line of the description, and include your name, street address, city, state and ZIP code. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year, and we are not required to respond to requests made by means other than through the address or toll-free number provided for this purpose below.
Note that responsive information may be provided in a standardized format that is not specific to you.
While Ionfaucet encourages you to take advantage of the personalized services on the Websites, you can use most of Ionfaucet's online services without registering your information with Ionfaucet. If you sign up for the Ionfaucet mailing list, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking “unsubscribe” in the Ionfaucet emails sent to your email address. You can change your information at any time by editing your profile.
Links to Other Sites
Ionfaucet’s Websites and Apps may include links to other web sites or services that are not operated by us. Please note that this Privacy Statement does not apply to those third-party websites that may be linked to our Websites and Apps. This Privacy Statement does not govern the practices of third parties, including our partners, third party service providers, and/or advertisers, even when those services are branded as, or provided on behalf of, Ionfaucet. Ionfaucet is not responsible for and does not control the security or privacy of those sites. Ionfaucet encourages you to visit the privacy notices governing those sites.
All of our Services, including our Websites and Apps, are intended for adult audiences, and are not meant to address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). As such, Children under 18 may not use our Websites or Apps. If you are under 18, do not attempt to register for or use any of our Services, including our Websites and Apps, and do not provide us any Personal Information about yourself.
We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has violated this Privacy Statement and provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from children without verification of parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
From time to time, Ionfaucet may modify this Privacy Statement. Ionfaucet will notify you of any material changes to its Privacy Statement by posting those changes on this page and updating the Privacy Statement modification date above. Ionfaucet encourages you periodically to check back to this page for any updates.
Submitting a Verifiable Request to Ionfaucet
As mentioned above, California residents have certain rights to access, delete, or otherwise control the use, collection, and/or disclosure of their information. Ionfaucet will respond to an individual’s “verifiable request” to exercise his or her rights under such laws – that is, where Ionfaucet has received a request purporting to be from a particular individual, and Ionfaucet has been able to verify the individual’s identity. The need to verify an individual’s identity is critical to protecting your information and ensuring that your information is not shared with anyone pretending to be you or someone who is not authorized to act as your agent on your behalf.
You may submit a verifiable request via our website or toll-free number listed in the “How to Contact Us for CCPA Requests” section below or as otherwise provided on our Websites and Apps (if such means are available). Ionfaucet will ask you to provide information about yourself so that we can verify your identity as part of this process. This information may include your name, your address, your account information, and any other information deemed necessary by Ionfaucet to reasonably verify your identity, to ensure that your information is not shared with anyone impersonating you. Once we have verified your identity, we will work to fulfill your request in a timely manner. Please note there may be some situations in which we are unable to fulfill your request, such as if we cannot find any information about you within your systems. Additionally, we may not be able to honor a deletion request in some situations, such as if your information is necessary to fulfill your order with us or meet a legal obligation. We will inform you whether we can fulfill your rights request.
We may ask for additional information if we have difficulty confirming your identity. We will not share your information or honor other requests in those situations in which we are unable to verify your identity.
Under California law a consumer can appoint an “authorized agent” to make certain verifiable requests upon their behalf, such as the right to know what information we collect about the consumer or to request deletion of the consumer’s information. Because the security and privacy of your information is paramount, we will ask that you identify and provide permission in writing for such persons to act as your authorized agent and exercise your applicable rights under California law in such situations. This may require us to contact you directly and alert you that an individual has claimed to be your agent and is attempting to access or delete your information. We will also independently verify your identity to ensure that an unauthorized person is not attempting to impersonate you and exercise your rights without authorization. We will not share your information or honor any other requests in those situations where you cannot or do not grant permission in writing for an identified authorized agent to act on your behalf, or where we cannot independently verify your identity.