Offers High Flow with Submicron Filtration of 0.2 Microns:
Offers enhanced removal of submicron particles to include organic and inorganic compounds, colloids, and biologic material to include virus, bacteria, organic acids cell debris, and endotoxins.
Improve Water Quality:
benefit of PAC carbon to address chlorine, taste, odor, humic acid and other water-soluble components common to potable water sources.
Quality Produced and Made in the USA:
To ensure consistent quality and peace of mind for the consumer all drinking water media are NSF/ANSI certified. Cartridges are manufactured by Ceramic Filter Company Inc.
- NSF Standard 42 Certified - Material Requirements
- NSF 61 Certified materials
- Lead reduction >95%
- Ferrous Iron >80%
- Arsenic V >95%
- Cadmium >95%
- Chromium >85%
- Selenium >75%
- Mercury >60%
- Viruses >99.99%
- Bacteria (e coli, legionella, pseudomonas, etc.) >99.99%
- Cysts (giardia, cryptosporidium, etc.) >99.95%
- VOC's (volatile organic compounds)
- PCB and BPA
- Residual Pharmaceuticals